Fanuc America Spotlights Mittler Bros. for work on Railroad Axle Assembly Cell
Mittler Bros. Wins NTMA Technology Award for Fanuc Integrated Railroad Axle Assembly Cell
In late 2016 Mittler Bros. completed a Railroad Assembly Cell utilizing Fanuc M-2000iA and R-2000ic robots, and won the coveted NTMA Technology Award for the project. You can view an overview of the project above!
Proficient Industrial Automation and Robotics Integration Manufacturer
Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool, in business since 1980, is a proficient industrial automation robotics integrator and custom manufacturer of industrial automation machinery for manufacturing companies and industrial businesses. Our company can assist you with design, engineering, 2D and/or 3D modeling, electrics, pneumatic and hydraulics engineering and installation, and complete machinery design/build projects. We are an Authorized FANUC Robotics Integrator and we are experienced with integration of other robotics and automation systems including Allen Bradley, Siemens and Toshiba robotic PLC control systems. Our technicians are certified for FANUC Robotics and receive ongoing training to keep up with the latest advances and options.
Contact Mittler Brothers for help with design/build machinery projects that involve industrial automation with robotics integration. Your business may reach us by e-mail with any questions that you have about our capabilities and services at: email@example.com. Call us toll-free at 800-467-2464, or locally in Wright City, MO, at 636-745-7757.
Industrial Automation Robotics Integration, Programming and Manufacturing Capabilities
With over 30 years of machining and manufacturing custom industrial automation machinery, Mittler Brothers has the experience manufacturing and industrial companies require in a business partner in order to resolve automation and/or expansion requirements. We can assist you with entire projects including design, engineering, design/build of custom machinery, and manufacturing custom automation machinery. We also provide our clients with industrial automation robotics integration solutions. Besides being and Authorized FANUC Robotics Integrator, we are experienced with our systems including Allen Bradley, Siemens and Toshiba robotics, and also with PLC programming services.
Some of our wide range of services and capabilities for manufacturing industrial automation machinery and also integrating robotics include:
- —Authorized FANUC Robotics Integrator
- —Certified FANUC Technicians (annual training in the latest advances for FANUC systems is our practice)
- —FANUC industrial automation robotics integration including design/build projects and robotics retrofits
- —2D modelling for industrial automation projects
- —Design modelling using SolidWorks 3D allowing solid modeling using imported/exported solid modeling files
- —AutoCAD Drafting Program allowing exports and imports of DWG, DXF, and IGES files
- —3D industrial machinery modeling/design services
- —VIRTUAL GIBBS CNC CAM Program for 3D programming/modeling with imports of DWG, DXF, and IGES files and generation of path layouts with graphics verification capability
- —Design, engineer, build and industrial automation, robotics control systems integration services
- —Design, engineer and integration of electrics, pneumatics and hydraulics for robotics control systems
- —Design/build industrial automation machinery
- —Robotics control systems programming, installation and operational testing/calibration/verification of robotics assemblies
- —PLC programming as needed for specific project deliverables
- —Additional experience with Allen Bradley systems and industrial automation integration
- —Additional experience with Siemens systems and industrial automation integration
- —Additional experience with Toshiba systems and industrial automation integration
- —Learn about our industrial automation services
- —Learn more about our job shop’s capabilities
- —Review our facilities list of equipment – this list includes general information about the types and brands of precision machining at our facility including CNC machinery, grinders, lathes, mills, welding and inspection equipment
- —Review the Mittler Brothers Industrial E-Brochure
And, just to let you know, Mittler Brothers is a member of many industry organizations including:
- —The National Tooling and Machining Association (NTMA)
- —The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA)
- —The National Ornamental and Miscellaneous Metals Association (NOMMA)
Learn More About Mittler Brothers’ Industrial Automation Robotics Integration and Design/Build Projects
Business customers are encouraged to review examples of our industrial automation projects for industrial and manufacturing companies. Each of these projects have included differing projects scopes such as design/build requirements, complete machinery engineering, 2D and 3D modelling, general machining, building the equipment/machinery and all components, PLC programming, final machinery inspection, testing, calibration and accuracy verification, as well as final delivery of industrial automation machinery and delivery of machinery requiring various types of industrial automation with robotics integration—review more information about industrial automation solutions available from Mittler Brothers.
Some of our Small Scale Projects Examples include: a CNC Commission and Fixtures (Dual Zone Convertible, Horizontal CNC Production Machining Center), a Tube Boring Assembly Machine, a Cool Down Machine, a Leak Decay Machine, an Assembly Machine, an Overhead Press Machine, a Press Machine (with Allen Bradley SLC-500 rack type PLC for machine controls and functions), and Semi-Automatic RTV Machines, or a Modular Test Machine. You may also review demonstration videos of automation projects including a Worm Skrew Project (utilizing a FANUC Robotic Integration in order to transfer the product to the various stages in the production process), the ChipMaster Chip Packing System, or review the video about how we build Custom Billet Crankshafts (CNC-machining demonstration video is available). An additional set of projects have included FANUC Robotics Palletizer assemblies.
Industrial or manufacturing businesses, please inform us about your upcoming industrial automation project and your requirements regarding FANUC robotics integration for automated machinery. Businesses may request a quote on industrial automation and/or FANUC robotics integration or other industrial automation robotics integration projects. At Mittler Brothers, we are here to assist companies with resolving robotics control and machinery engineering needs from the initial concept to design/build stages to final delivery of your custom industrial automation machinery.
Contact Mittler Brothers About Industrial Automation and/or Robotics Integration Projects
Contact Mittler Brothers for assistance that your company requires for design/build projects involving industrial automation robotics integration. Mittler Brothers can help your company build custom machinery and equipment to resolve your current production or automation problems. We are here to assist you with robotics integration and retrofits or to build the custom automation machinery that your business needs for additional production and/or expansion requirements. Call us at 800-467-2464, or at 636-745-7757. You may reach Mittler Brothers by e-mail with your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.